Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Headed to Karaoke Night

I'm back at the lodge right now unwinding by listening to Stairway to Heaven for probably the 87th time in the last week. Over-under until I get sick of it: 12,423.

About to head over to Camp O for dinner and to laugh at Karaoke Night. If they have any Journey on that machine, look out.

"Shesaid Hooooooooold OOoooOOON!!! HOLD ON! HOLD ON!! Hooo-oooo-old oooon!!!"

UPDATE:

It's 8 p.m. I just got back from Camp and there was nothing jumping except a Whitsett-Blumenherst v. Uihlein-Joh ping-pong match. After that it was Ali Jarret and Mrs. Joh vs. Mr Joh and Mr. Blumenherst. Pretty fun to watch, but no horrible singing involved. I realize I may have come before things got started but dang, I could've gone to the Huntsville Wal-Mart and been back by now! Curses!

No comments: